Business-to-Consumer e-commerce selling is now in its peak as Consumers seeing value in purchasing online. With higher Information Security policies adopted by the online business companies, gives the confident for consumers to buy online. In a B2C E-commerce environment, companies sell not only physical goods but also services. This made both Products and services companies to adep this B2C Ecommerce market quickly. Usually, B2C E-commerce web shops have an open access for any visitor and user.
Most Used Revenue Models:
- Sell goods and services and take a cut.
- Transaction fees
- Sell digital content through subscription.
Worldwide retail ecommerce sales
- eMarketer estimates year-over-year increases will continue, mainly fueled by sales in China, India, the US and developing countries in the Middle East and Africa.
- Retail ecommerce sales are accelerating faster than previously anticipated and will jump 25.1% year on year in 2015. Ecommerce sales growth will outpace brick-and-mortar sales growth by a more than 3-to-1 margin over our forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific will be the main driver behind this growth, accounting for over half of global retail ecommerce sales in 2015, or $877.61 billion. We expect ecommerce sales in the region to climb $1.459 trillion by 2019, contributing to over three-fourths of the worldwide growth of $1.907 trillion.
- In 2015, over half of all internet users worldwide and 24.3% of the global population will be digital buyers. Nearly half of these digital buyers will reside in Asia-Pacific, even though they account for only 22.5% of the region’s population.
Worldwide retail ecommerce sales
Updated estimates and forecast through 2019
Worldwide retail sales—including in-store and internet purchases—will surpass $22 trillion in 2015, up 5.6% from 2014. Retail ecommerce sales, those purchased over the internet, will make up 7.4% of the total retail market worldwide, or $1.671 trillion. By 2019, that share will jump to $3.578 trillion, yet retail ecommerce will account for just 12.8% of retail purchases.
Digital Buyers of Ecommerce
DIGITAL BUYERS This year, 1.46 billion internet users ages 14 and older—51.5% of internet users worldwide and 24.3% of the population—will make at least one purchase via a digital channel. Digital Buyers Worldwide, by Region, 2014-2019 The number of digital buyers worldwide will increase 11.0% year on year in 2015 and will continue to climb steadily throughout our forecast period, fueled by new internet users in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa making digital purchases for the first time. There will be 95 million new digital buyers in Asia-Pacific by the end of 2015, reaching a total of 711.1 million, accounting for nearly half of all digital buyers worldwide. What’s more impressive, digital buyers in the region will still only account for 51.4% of its internet user base and 22.5% of its population, leaving much room for growth over the forecast period.
Laravel Ecommerce, with its Product and Services in Ecommerce field and in specific to B2C will provide Quality and innovative product or services to customer and end users. Our highly technically sound with B2C Ecommerce domain expertise and Mobile Application Developers will fulfill the needs of your requirements.
For more information on Laravel Ecommerce B2C Ecommerce Services,